Me and the guy I'm recently dating are planning to do something this Sunday (we both had barely time to do anything beofre) and I'm looking for some fun date ideas.
Some background information:
1. The weather is going to be about 15 °C, no rain but cloudy.
2. He recently has his driver's license and can lend his mom's car so we can basically go anywhere.
3. He's available from 1 pm due work.
4. His parents won't be home all day.
5. We've known eachother for a really long time and are fully comfortable with eachother. Crazy ideas are welcome as well.
Sorry for the long and maybe excessive background information. Does anyone know something fun to do?
Most Helpful Guy
If you live in a warm place and have access to a projector, set up an outdoor movie theatre on a garage door and make out to a movie in the car. If it's cold, check out the holiday events. Some have already started. Or dress up, drive outside the city and go on a hike.0
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
I'l give you a list
1. Build a blanket/pillow fort
2. to for a drive, flip a penny 15 times heads right turn tales left turn. Have a picnic somewhere on the last turns stretch. If it is just houses, you can eat on the sidewalk or in the truck.
3. Go out to a restaurant and sit down. Have him come in and give really stupid pickup lines, pretend they worked, and so on.0