A guy that is totally into me would not contact me?

I met this guy at uni through my friends a year ago but we never really talked a lot. Last Friday, we attended a clubbing event together with other mutual friends. When we were queueing outside the club, we kinda started talking a little and he asked me if I have a boyfriend (I do not). He volunteered to hold my ID and phone for me, when he looked at my student ID he complimented that I look very pretty. He basically took care of me in the club (waited for me outside the washroom, pushed people away when they tried to dance with me). While we were dancing, he told me that he felt really nervous because I was too much for him. When it was about 3am, he suggested that we leave early and go home. He also insisted to walk me home instead of taking the bus. He started to talk about how its totally my choice to not have a boyfriend and that I'm just a catch. We talked about music, food that we like, and he also eventually talked about his family, which according to him is not something that he feels comfortable telling anybody else. When he found out that I'm actually older than him, he kept telling me that he does not mind it at all and even asked me how I feel about dealing with a younger guy. The walk took us 45 mins, and both of us had a great conversation, it was magical. He then hugged me goodbye and left (his house is actually quite far from mine). It was so obvious that he was into me, and I'm sure he enjoyed talking to me. However, it has been 4 days and he hasn't contacted me at all. We are facebook friends and I am online the whole time. Why wouldn't he contact me? Any thoughts?

What Guys Said 1

• " When we were queueing outside the club, we kinda started talking a little and he asked me if I have a boyfriend (I do not)."

^then there's a good chance he's interested if he asked such a thing...

"He volunteered to hold my ID and phone for me, when he looked at my student ID he complimented that I look very pretty. "

^just a compliment though...

"He basically took care of me in the club (waited for me outside the washroom, pushed people away when they tried to dance with me). "

^pushin people away... hmm... pretty jelly then...

"While we were dancing, he told me that he felt really nervous because I was too much for him. "

^does he think lowly about himself?

"When it was about 3am, he suggested that we leave early and go home. He also insisted to walk me home instead of taking the bus."

^it was very late dat's y... he might be feelin afraid if sth bad might happen to u... so i guess here he was actin pretty protective then...

"We talked about music, food that we like, and he also eventually talked about his family, which according to him is not something that he feels comfortable telling anybody else. "

^good chance he might be thinkin seriously about u then...

"When he found out that I'm actually older than him, he kept telling me that he does not mind it at all and even asked me how I feel about dealing with a younger guy."

^how much older xactly? more than 3 years?

" However, it has been 4 days and he hasn't contacted me at all. We are facebook friends and I am online the whole time. Why wouldn't he contact me? Any thoughts?"

^out of nervousness i guess... did u make any effort to contact him during all those days btw?

What Girls Said 0