6'1 guy with a 5'5.5 girl... good height difference or nah?

In a hypothetical relationship, all other aspects aside, do you think a 6'1 guy with a 5'5.5 girl would be a good height difference between the two? If not, more of a difference or less? Thank you!

• Perfect height difference!
  • Too much of a height difference
  • Too little of a height difference

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you like this height difference? Yes? Then it's a good difference. You don't like that height difference? Then it's not a good height difference. As simple as that. A midget and a basketball player could be very happy together. Height has nothing to do with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see how it matters. If it works for you, it works. That's roughly the difference between my parents and they make it work.

There are 13 inches between my boyfriend and I and we make it work. If you like the difference that's all that matters.

What Guys Said 2

• It's really pushing it for my personal tastes.

• well, ur not short, he is marginally taller than average, so no big deal.

What Girls Said 3

• It's a good height difference. My boyfriend's 6 foot and I'm 5'2 so yours would be less than mine :P

• my ex was 6'6 and I'm 5'3
    its all about preference

• You wouldn t care less of the person s height if you re in love with him. Srsly when you ll be with someone those quest will be the last thing on your mind.