I'm a pretty attractive and nice girl and I've been at college for a month and have barely met any guys.. What am I doing wrong?

I go out to the bars once or twice a week and barely meet anyone! Help! Where could I meet people besides the bars? I'm so lonely here, just a guy friend would be nice

Most Helpful Guy

• Introduce yourself to everyone, host parties with your roommates

• Do I invite random people to the party?

• You and your roommates invite X amount of people each. Anyone you've talked to in your classes, etc. Anyone you know. Tell them to bring their friends, roomies, etc.

• Also, sit by different people in classes and introduce yourself. Talk before the class starts. Go to your college gym (if it's decent) and flirt with guys. Go to any parties you have friends at, often times you meet people that are friends-of-friends. Join clubs and academic societies too.

I miss college so much lol. The real world sucks, it's a scam!! haha

Most Helpful Girl

• what a stupid question, did you go to college for study or to hoke up? if the second one is your reason so better for you to quit college and go for nights club..

• It's for both.

• @R3d_Anonymous Yes! Definitely for both... A social life is an important part of mental health

• GET A LIFE, NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY NO ONE WILL APPROACH YOU, YOU HAVE A DIRTY MOUTH :D

What Guys Said 4

• If you're looking for friends, there are a lot of girls who are friendly and helpful around campuses. Just don't be shy. And as for dating, mate, if it's that desperate, you can try tinder.

• Ate YOU approaching then? If you're not you should try.

• Does approaching a guy make a girl look too eager?

• I don't know why a guy wouldn't want a girl to be eager to talk to him. That's a positive.

• Somehow I doubt you. PM. Send me a pic. If you're not ugly I'll be your friend.

• Pretty attractive + nice girl doesn't automatically = instant carnation boyfriend.

What Girls Said 3

• What about your classes?

• No one I'm interested in, in them:/

• Just don't know how to approach random people without seeming totally crazy

• Find a guy you find attractive and look at him, smiling. Some of them will get the hint and have enough guts to approach you. or see someone reading s book and ask about that book.

• Relax, it's only been one month you're in college. Don't make guys your priority and they'll come to you. Make friends that you have classes with.

• No one in my classes to be friends with honestly

• Are there any coed groups you're interested in that you can join at college? Take up an activity... maybe kayaking or indoor rock climbing or something where guys would be lurking and be interactive.

• Just yoga and i can't imagine a lot of guys would be there