Am I doomed because I have small boobs? I know guys prefer big boobs regardless of what they say?

I have a beautiful face ( i kind of look like elsa hoosk or candice s) natural dark blonde hair with a natural yellow tone, big green lemon shaped eyes. I have a defined waist and wide hips bones and a considerably ound perky butt. I have long yoga toned legs, and long skinny arms. I'm 5 foot 7

Everything sounds pretty good right?

Well NO. I'm a 32c. A 32c would usually be a good size, but since I'm tall and I'm not super petite I can carry more weight on my chest. They look small. My mom has big boobs. My boobs have kind of hurt lately and I know it can't be my period cuz that ended two weeks ago. Are my boobs growing? If they don't grow how can I get a boob job when I'm broke

Most Helpful Guy

• If your hips, legs and butt are just as nice as you described them, I'd fall for you anytime without even looking at your boobs!

Most Helpful Girl

• Um. You're 16. Your boobs are likely to still grow till you're, say, max 21 years old.

What Guys Said 9

• Have you ever been on this site? None of us really care if you have small boobs. All boobs are boobs.

• Boobs aren't everything. Take Olivia Wilde for example. Hers aren't the biggest in the business but she is hot nonetheless.

• Yeah but she could be hotter if she had bigger boobs RIGHT

I know how you guys think

• No she would be as hot as she is now. Like I said boobs and looks for that matter aren't everything. Brains and a good sense of humour will take you further than you think.

• "It is likely that perfect 0.7 ratio sends a biological signal to men that that woman is most fertile and most likely to produce a healthy offspring, no matter what size that woman is."

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...attractive-figures.html

0.7 ratio between hips and waist is pretty much what guys are attracted to.

Breasts are just a side-product guys like generally a handful. Meaning cup C-D is what most do prefer. Also don't get a boob-job. There is nothing more unattractive than plastic boobs. Not to mention it makes the breasts feel weird and unnatural when touching.

• "I know guys prefer big boobs regardless of what they say?", that statement right there tells me you are going to believe what you want despite what any guys say on here.

Boobs are just boobs, they don't make the women, and they don't break her either, stop being obsessed with them.

• I've said this before and I'll say it again: I don't care about boobs size. I just like the softness of them.

• Just googled an example and those look great. Smaller boobs often have a better shape so nothing to worry aboit!

• i prefer smaller boobs. just accept yourself for who you are and some lucky guy will accept you too. dont ever change for anyone.

• If they hurt, maybe it means they're still growing and you'll add a cup or two.

• I don't care if you have big or small boobs (though I prefer big). I'm a butt person. I like a certain type of butt

What Girls Said 3

• The best advice I could possibly offer is to get over it. At 16, it's unlikely your breasts will grow much more. 32C is by no means small, even if you're 5'7.

Most guys won't care about breast size. Saying they're all lying is just ridiculous.

• I like chicks with boobs smaller than mine.

• Get drunk and problem solved