Does she like me?

yet another high school love drama, sorry but I just have to know if she like me. So this is whats up. I've known her since 8th grade, but now we stating to be great friends (i'm in 10th grade). She is one of those girls who compliments everyone, and loves to be kind to people. So here is when the dilemma starts. First of all I feel like she enjoys being around me, and whenever we text we talk about personal stuff, which makes me think we are starting to become better friends. BUT, at the same time I feel like just a study buddy. 80% of the time we talk to each other its about homework, or school. She also loves to give hugs to guys and girls, yet she has never given me one, ever. I feel like she likes me, yet is trying hard not to. Am I wrong? if I'm right what am I doing wrong?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "She is one of those girls who compliments everyone, and loves to be kind to people."

^so if such a gal compliments u... then u should know u ain't special to her... ;)

"So here is when the dilemma starts. First of all I feel like she enjoys being around me, and whenever we text we talk about personal stuff, which makes me think we are starting to become better friends. "

^talkin about personal stuff... doesn't mean she likes u of course... ;)

"BUT, at the same time I feel like just a study buddy. 80% of the time we talk to each other its about homework, or school. "

^still... as long as u talk about personal stuff... then u r not just "study buddies" of course... ;)

"She also loves to give hugs to guys and girls, yet she has never given me one, ever. I feel like she likes me, yet is trying hard not to. Am I wrong? if I'm right what am I doing wrong?"

^hmmmmm... actually... she might be NERVOUS to give u one... couldn't be? ;)