Would you date this girl?

She likes to scream, yell at people for no reason sometimes And bite people who makes her angry. She aslo can't cook that well and she lacks social skills. She hates kids and think bitting them will solve all her problems with them if they misbehave.

She eats like a pig and cries easily. She bites if you make her too happy, sad or angry.
Would you date this girl?

• Yes! I'd date her!
    15% (7)31% (14)23% (21)Vote
  • No way!
    57% (26)38% (17)47% (43)Vote
  • If we were friends first
    7% (3)20% (9)13% (12)Vote
  • Ewww no!
    21% (10)11% (5)17% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|20

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say if we were friends first... maybe. Probably not, but maybe. (I can hear some people calling me crazy but let me explain why xD)

A lot of it depends to what extent and how crazy she actually was. Strangely enough, I knew a girl back in high school who also bit people if she was angry at them. She was also hyper and get really loud a lot too (screaming). She had lots of mood swings and would suddenly be crying a lot too -- she had a mild degree of autism. Despite this girl's attitude in high school, she actually wasn't that bad. She didn't bite kids, but I know she really didn't like them. We got along and stuff and were in band together. I think she may have had a crush on me but it is difficult to say. If she did, it was probably because I actually would speak to her while everyone else just kind of treated her like she didn't exist. I guess my personality works with people biters half-decently, who knows? xD

Based on past experiences and the description, I can't really make a good call on yes or no. I'd have to meet her in person to get a more accurate reading on her personality. I wouldn't rule her out as "No way!" but I can't go ahead and say "Yes!" because she really could be crazy as hell. That's why I'm going C as a "maybe." If I could, as friends, work through underlying issues and get to understand her more, I'd probably be more likely to date her.

2|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I seriously doubt you know Ariana Grande :/
    www.google.com/search

Why do you keep lying all the time?

0|0
    0|0
    • I think she was trying to just pick a generic picture of someone attractive looking as a test kind of thing? Like a social experiment to see how much looks will influence someone in dating?

• Show All
    • @dangerDoge Really Doge? Really? You think that's what's going on here?

• I... I think? It reminds me of a psychology kind of test. Granted, I could be wrong, but that is my interpretation.

(I'll ignore the grammar error when OP said "your smart" and not "you're smart." But thanks anyway OP)

What Guys Said 19

• Maybe as like a learning experience. To make me stronger as a person and to help me better appreciate the next girl I date.

0|0
    0|0
  • If only looks were considered: yes. But since you described how she is... No! She wouldn't be my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were still young, I'd put up with it just so I can get laid. Now? Naaa... not gonna deal with that cray.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way xD She's hot, but that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I like a challenge let my training begin

0|0
    0|0
  • She sounds like a krazy bish juz by reading the first sentence :I
    She is only good for good facking ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • She would be the LAST girl I'd ever want to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. Although I'd be delighted to have her as a casual sex partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you jealous because she is prettier than you?

0|0
    0|0
    • I made her up... Sadly most guys wouldn't date her, and people will only date her for sex. :/

But yeah, she's cuter then me. :p

• Show All
    • Look, you've never seen my face. I am not jealous.

• I'm sorry but with all respect you wouldn't make such a post if you weren't just a little envious.

• You've just described a 5 year old and I'm no good with kids...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea! She's the type of girl I look for.

-Nobody

0|0
    0|0
  • imagine a mom biting her kids in public for acting up..

nope

0|0
    0|0
  • If by date you mean lock in a cage where she can never hurt anyone again then yes we'd date

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • What, if she's that crazy then no, but if she was normal then hell yes. she's hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely date her, she's so hot. I would be able to change her into a better person, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she's not prudish, she's sound like badass. I think I like her!

0|0
    0|0
  • If she looked like that?

Uh YEAH?
    I'd try to help her tho!

0|0
    0|0
  • This is her on Google search

ariana grande Tumblr (clipped to polyvore. com)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Biting is a serious sign of immaturity, psychological issues and regression. I can't believe how many guys picked yes. Seriously? This hypothetical girl sounds like an animal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would XD

She seems like fun. Not wifey material tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Im Bi but after saying "She eats like a pig and cries easily. She bites if you make her too happy, sad or angry." No :P

0|0
    0|1
  • Hell no xD I'm straight but if I was a guy hell no hell no hell no xD she's like a dog , she bit when been happy sad or angry gosh --" that girl need serious help

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was a lesbian, then I still wouldn't date Ariana Grande

0|1
    0|0
  • ... she's going to catch something funky if she keeps biting people.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's scary. And she looks creepy too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gosh, not even if I was a guy. Vaccinate and leash this girl O_O With all this biting and mood swing, she better not have rabies O_o

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is she not in a mental institution?

0|0
    0|0
  • What the hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • no? you just listed every terrible thing i wouldn't wanna deal with. lol who the fuck would date her

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't. Her personality is off-putting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date her because:
    1.) I'm not a lesbian
    2.) She sounds like she needs mental help
    3.) She wears too much makeup
    4.) She's way too young

0|0
    0|0