I don't feel comfortable going to his house yet, what should I do?

We met off tinder but he is also on another dating website and although we have met twice, he hasn't tried to kiss me. He also said it's because he tends to like to wait and it's just that he's more of a nice guy. That he waits till the time is right and if he is trying to get to know the girl. I like that he's like that but I'm also a bit worried. I don't feel entirely comfortable going to his house just yet and not only that, I'm not even sure if I even like him yet, or if I'm attracted too him. All I know is that I like talking to him. And maybe the attraction might come later, he just seems like a nice and genuine guy. What could I say to him without saying I don't feel comfortable going to his house just yet?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha tinder... I actually met my last girlfriend on there, lasted 9 months- one of my favorite relationships to be honest. she came back to mine after like 5 hours of randomness about towns and bars not clubbing- just moving from place to place when we got kicked out so we could keep talking. well it got too late for a bus and cabs are expensive, she basically followed me to my flat as I lived in town and it all worked out great!

But obviously 6'3 220lb guy and she was... little compared to em lol

I say let him know you have never really met anyone you did not know before, you really like talking to him and going out- but maybe another date or so would make you feel better because you know hoe these things can be scary. I know if it were me I would respect your wishes and likely you more for being smart for yourself, I always tell trusting girls you should not just trust me because I seem nice (I am nice and would never hurt a fly, but you don't know that!)

Most Helpful Girl

• Has he asked you over to his house? I would just suggest meeting somewhere else, like going to a park, having an outdoor picnic, going to some event, etc.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, you could tell him you heard his house is haunted by demons and you refuse to come over until he has had his house blessed by a priest. Clearly, there are some downsides to that so you might wanna try just telling him politely that you'd rather meet somewhere else.

• If you aren't comfortable going to his house, keep meeting at public places until you feel otherwise. If he likes you, then he wouldn't force you to do something you aren't comfortable doing, like going to his house.

• Avoid it for now X3 tell him you like guys who go out

What Girls Said 1

• Just keep suggesting activities outside the house. There's way more to do out than in.