I rejected him everytime and now I regret it?

Last year I started to talk with a guy I liked, he asked me out and at the beginning I wanted to go out with him but I really couldn't (had some problems) so I kept delaying. Then some awkward teeny things happened with me, I found out he was still meeting with his ex, so I rejected him everytime. I had multiple chances to go out with him, but I was so stupid and shy then. I think he thought I was really weird. In the last months I kept lying to myself I don't care about him anymore, but it wasn't true. I still think about him and I wish I could change the past. Would I have another chance? We haven't really talked since April...

Most Helpful Guy

• Then its time for you to make a gut check.

If the guy is available, then go for it. The worst thing he can do is say "no," at least, by his own self. Honestly, I would look for other potential partners, seeing as how no one really has their personal crap in order until around 25 or so. Go out, hook up, and learn more about what you like.

And if you keep coming back around to this one guy, then I'd have a talk with him and see where his head's at.

At the end of the day, if you want something, go out and get it.

• Thanks for your good advices! I will use them ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• ... I found out he was meeting with his ex...
    It was not meant to be here, dear, and your GUT instinct told you you were Not feeling right, maybe not only with your own personal issues, but something else that you were Not... feeling.
    Now you have another so-callled 'Feeling' and maybe it is Guilt. Or now that things are settled for you, you are reverting back to the Past that wasn't a Blast and find that You may want to give him a call and all.
    There is a chance tha the may still be having his own 'Problems' with her and who knows what else he is dealing with right now. However, no harm in giving him a shout of a "Hello" and see how he is now.
    But just a word of good advice if you are doing well now, why stir up another brew that doesn't need to be stirred, just in case with seeing his face, nothing has changed and you could end up going backwards again?
    Good luck. xx

• I like this post. This is really good advice.

• let me give you some advice, you rejected him therefore you now have to suck it up and ask him out. The person that does the rejecting always has to be the one to ask out if they change their mind, good luck

• @farscryer0 Thank you so much.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 3

• No, you probably don't have another chance with him. You can never undo what has already happened.

• What you are regretting is not not having him, but what you are regretting is not getting the attention anymore. Move on.

• not true, some women really do regret not giving a guy a chance, this usually happens when they get to know the guy better and realize he isn't a jerk like the guys she's been dating then they feel they passed up on a chance to be with an amazing guy or the guy becomes better looking and now they are attracted to them (more superficial reason). Most cases though the guy will reject the girl because most men do not want to be with a woman that rejected them in other words they do not want to be option 2, even if it's not the case the guy will still feel like he is option 2.

• Just say the exact same to him. I think it should work.

What Girls Said 3

• That is pretty much a while. Maybe you could try speaking to him again or initiate a conversation and try your turn to ask him out? I don't see anything wrong about women who ask guys out. After all he's asked you out a couple of times which you declined and he may be unlikely to ask you out again 'cause his ego might have been hurt a couple times you rejected him LOL. But do not expect much, 'cause it's been quite a time since you last talked and he might probably be into someone or something already. At least there's nothing to lose if you try.

• How often did you guys used to talk? how close were you?

You can call him up or next you see him, talk to him and explain him why you rejected him (the teeny problems you had, that you did want him all this time but he was seeing his ex and you were shy etc etc).

However you need take into consideration that he might reject because;
    1) you rejected him 1st and he might feel like he's your 2nd choice.
    2) he might not like you any more that way.

If you want to, try. Its better than living the rest of your life with a big question mark.

• There's always a chance, but you must be prepared to be rejected yourself after all this time.