Would you date out of your race?

0|0
13|20

Most Helpful Girl

• Like a Martian or a vampire, possibly; might be cool. A person dating another person than sure whatever doesn't matter. As long as they aren't an asshole.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, and I have. I dated a girl from India. I loved her accent, though we ultimately broke up because her family would never have accepted me...

I also really like middle eastern girls, even with traditional dress, I think it can be better sometimes than all the American girls with the cleavage, butt cheeks and stomach sticking out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I certainly would date out of my race. Almost all of my past interests or boyfriends were not white, and my current boyfriend is Asian.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because most Asian dudes are not my type and I definitely don't fit the beauty ideals of most Asian dudes. So no Asians are interested in me. OK just 1 lol. 9 years since I turned 18, and only 1 Asian guy had showed some sign of interest. Whereas other races... lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I thought your question was "WHy would you date out of your race?" Lol

Then the real answer would be: yes 😹🙈

• Sure, I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! I married outside of my race.
    I like white guys too but tend to prefer guys of other races.

0|0
    0|0
  • for sure.. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not..

0|0
    0|0
  • I already did. I was with a white guy for a while

0|0
    0|0
  • never... multiculturalism is a dangerous think

0|0
    4|4
  • Yes I would, and I have

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course why not

0|0
    0|0
  • I would and I have

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... Too many problems...
    When I was in my early teens I would have said "of course" but Im 19 now and I kind of matured and understood that too many problems can occur within the dating world between two opposite races... I'd say Im physically very attractive as I've been told multiple time and so being attracted to people outside my race and attracting people outside my race is very common for me which is problematic but I just dont act on it anymore, it's too much, however, I do not judge people who do...

0|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 19

• Yes, and my girlfriend is not my race.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a black American guy, I see no reason to limit my pool of women to only 14% (the % of American women that are black).

Eliminating 6 out of every 7 women in my nation from my dating pool on race alone, is just stupid. #BadOdds

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always had dated outside my race. Not that I have anything against Asians or my own race or anything, but my preference is Caucasian and have been since elementary

0|0
    0|0
  • If our cultural aspects and ideologies match, then I can see things work out. Otherwise, I won't date out of my race. Although in a homogeneous country like mine and many others, I don't see many chances of dating out of our race. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • How many times do I have to say this: it doesn't matter what race a woman is? All that matters is the gender she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have, and would again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. In fact, I prefer that.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, I don't care about race... :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i did so yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my latin women, so not really

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course, and noone should even tell you not to. Love has no race, gender, culture.

0|0
    0|0
  • shit i probably wouldn't date in my race

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, i would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to other wise I'm screwed

0|0
    0|0
  • No, too many issues involved in dating someone from another culture.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

filler

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Would you?

1|0
    0|0