Guys, how do you show a girl you like her? Or that she's important to you?

How? How do you show interest in a girl, or that she's important to you?

I'm trying to figure this guy out that I've liked for years now, and we have became good friends in January... But I don't know if he likes me back... or even if he sees me as someone special or just someone he can claim his friend... Help!

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I talk to her and laugh a lot. Make decent eye contact during conversations. Try to break the touch barrier through flirting, light quick touches. Ask her if she wants to hangout over the weekend.

• I feel like he does that... He always tries to make me laugh, and sometimes he tries too hard and the jokes aren't even funny, but I still laugh at them, just to make him feel better about himself haha. I haven't really noticed if he touches me or not... He's not a very touchy feely person, you know? But maybe thats just torwards me? He does give me a hand five goodbye :( *face palms* I think I'm friend zoned.

• Just a theory, since he only does it towards you.

What Guys Said 3

• I stare at her and look away when she looks at me. I'll do this for as long as possible and never actually talk to her. :(

• Awe, I'm sorry, that sucks! I know how you feel though, trust me. :( Good luck with her though.:)

• Hold her in my arms and tell her how beautiful she is.

• Since you like that guy why don't you hint him and see his reaction? If both keep silent, at last it only "friendships" will maintain.