When kissing someone where do you usually put your hands?

0|0
7|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I put my left arm around her waist and my right hand on her cheek. During the kiss I slowly caress her cheek and I make my way down her neck while tickling it gently.

Sometimes I might caress her hair with my right hand. Sometimes I also might place my left hand on her butt and firmly squeeze it instead of her waist, depending on the mood and the location.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually place my hands on the underside of my boyfriend's jaw, gently holding his face to mine. Other times I rest my hands on his shoulders, hold his hands, or just lift my face up to his. Also, I hold on to his upper arms. Usually I place my hands for support because he's taller than me and I need to tip toe to kiss him.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• On the booty.. in private. In public I'll have on hand lightly dig into her upper back while the other arm wraps around her

1|0
    0|0
  • I go for the waist, back. depending on how it is going and she seems keen, I may go for a casual butt grab. I wish more girls grabbed butts too... I don't know why they seem to think that is only something guys do to women... or maybe I just have an ugly bum lol

0|0
    0|0
    • girls usually go for the chest, or back of the head to play with some hair with me, though I also put my hands on her face sometimes or grab some hair if it is really passionate...

• I usually put my hands around her waste or I might have one on her neck or face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Around her waste and resting on her lower back.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever the moment permits.

0|1
    0|0
  • @joahz10nt right under dat bootay like 😘
    http://youtu.be/8XPNt8il7ds

0|0
    0|0
  • haven't kissed in so long I dont remember

0|0
    0|0
  • On their butt :)

0|0
    0|0
  • One on her neck n second one on her breast :)

0|0
    0|0
  • her ass cheeks ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • Their butt or thighs

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• hmm it'd depend on how he's holding me but it'll change up from around his neck, on his chest, shoulders, back or running my fingers through his hair.

1|1
    0|1
  • In my pockets 😉

Just kidding... Usually his chest or the back of his neck with fingers going into is hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well there's many places ;) You can put your arms around there neck, some guys enjoy your hands on their waist... The chest is a good spot too! Or you can simply just cup their face :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Around their neck.

1|0
    0|0
  • On their chest then down to their stomach goes up again to their chest then neck then my hand goes down down down to lord know where to. Here a clue: thats when things usually gets ugly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wherever you feel like putting them love ;)

0|0
    0|0