How can I ask him what's going on between us?

I'm not gonna go into details but our relationship or what we have is very confusing at this point. I have absolutely no idea what we are or what we are doing right now. I haven't seen him in a while but I have talked to him so I'm nervous about meeting him. I really don't know how to talk to him about it, how to ask him what we are because I want to know so I don't waste my time or if we might end up together. It could end either way really I have no clue what's going on and neither does he but at this point I don't know what his intentions are. I don't want to make a big deal of it like tell him to meet me and have a coffee as if something really big is about to happen but I don't want to do it through texting either.

I can't stand not knowing anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• From a guy's perspective: If you are nervous, we become anxious... at least if we care about you. Otherwise, if the care-factor isn't there anymore, the relationship's done.

Sit the guy down, be direct, and ask him what's going on. Be clear about what the issue is, from your perspective, and don't expect him instantly pick up on every non-verbal signal you are sending. Us guys don't often notice them and/or read them quite how you would. Be honest and be blunt, that is your best option at this point.

You seem pretty bent out of shape at this point, judging by your text. Keep that in mind when the guy talks to you. If he doesn't want to discuss it, drop him like a bad habit, because guys like him can become a bad habit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sit him down and ask him and tell him what you want to know

What Guys Said 1

• And thos my friend is proof that girls and guys can't be just friends

What Girls Said 0