So I spend more money on more beautiful women when I date them?

Is this morally wrong?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no. It's not wrong because you should spend the most money on someone who you truly value.

It's wrong because you're valuing the girls more and less by their appearance.

I said it's not wrong because all of those girls aren't the girls you're with and I'm guessing going to end up with but you so it doesn't really matter but when that girl does come you should value her for more than just her beauty.

• Society disagrees with that because society tends to value women only based on their beauty.

• Yes if I actually liked him. Good looks aren't everything.

I already wouldn't just date him for the money or his position. His appearance would be a starter but if he's a jackass or we don't see eye to eye I couldn't be with him. And especially if he had other girls on the side I wouldn't just date him for the money.

There's more important things than money.

• Thanks for MH :)

Most Helpful Guy

• yes!!! For some reason it always ends up happening!!! I think this is usual though

What Girls Said 3

• i don't know.. your money.. your choices..

• Not morally wrong. It just seems like you're going to end up inviting gold diggers into your life.

• Possibly stupid/ineffective/a waste, but not morally wrong.

It's your money, no one's being hurt, no laws broken, you can spend it as you like.

What Guys Said 5

• It is not 'wrong', but you are just gonna hurt yourself financially in the long run, if you keep doing this.

• Why would you date someone you don't enjoy spoiling? I just can't relate. If I ask someone out I'm going to try and do the best I can. I just have a threshold of girls I find attractive and girls I don't find attractive. You're either in one or the other. From there it's about personality so I don't know how I'd consciously spoil one girlfriend more than I would have a previous one.

• Wrong, I can't say that. But its rather stupid.

• no why would it be morally wrong? this has nothing to do with morals anyways

• It is your money, do as you will.