I hate my 29 year old sister?

I hate her, she ruined our whole childhood, she is CRAZY. She should have been locked up in a nut house, but my mom favors her and enables her. My mom literally lost my brother and sister because she enables our sister, she used to get the special treatment and was an EXTREME bitch to us, she turned me anti social because of her depression and nutness i was depressed. She is 29 and still lives at home, with nothing, no friends, no social life and she on goverment checks, doing nothing with her life, all her life she used to act tough but she is the one who is the loser now, she has some kind personality disorder, thats for SURE. I hate her and wish her nothing but unhappines, she is jealous, vindictive, childish, selfish, anti social. She literally ruined our lives. Our mother enables her and holds on to her like crazy, what do you think of a 29 year old woman living at home/>>?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are sisters, try a little love.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop blaming and take control of your life.. Crazy is what crazy does.

• yeah but i still live with her unfortunately, im 23 and im having trouble finding a house, i do work and go to school

What Guys Said 1

• Obviously, she's fucked up. If I were you, I would just focus on getting my shit together and moving out so I could be on my own and not have to worry about family drama. I only deal with my family once a year... at the very most.

What Girls Said 4

• It sucks that you feel that way about your sister. I guess the best thing is to try to keep your distance and work on getting your own place.

• Do your best to find a job and move out, so you won't have to deal with her again.
    I know finding a job and moving out is way far from easy, but that's what is best for you.

• I think she probably hates herself enough without your help.

• she sounds crazy you should probably move out and do your own thing