Could you ever love a fat person more than a friend?

Not chubby, not curvy, just FAT or Obese

Chubby Man
Could you ever love a fat person more than a friend?
Curvy Woman

FAT People

Obese People

• Yes I could
    33% (14)18% (3)29% (17)Vote
  • No I couldn't
    31% (13)53% (9)37% (22)Vote
  • Yes but not obese
    29% (12)24% (4)27% (16)Vote
  • Obese or FAT both are still unacceptable
    7% (3)5% (1)7% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I just realized my 4th option is unnecessary

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd date a chubby guy. I'm chubby myself so. There needs to be some sort of physical attraction, but more than that he needs to have a great personality.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I couldn't date obese people considering I'm super skinny. The contrast between body mass would be too much. 😂

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I've been in relationships with 2 fat guys before because their personalities drew me in, and my current boyfriend is a chubby guy. I don't mind the fluffier guys as long as they have an awesome personality, and the same goes for average, and physically fit guys too. I won't feel physically attracted to someone unless they've got a good personality along with a connection to me. Sure, there's guys out there who are more pleasing to the eye and I won't deny it, but I won't feel sexually attracted to them without a good connection. o3o

4|1
    0|0
  • No way! I'm so not attracted to overweight people 😐 I'd need to have physical attraction to date someone, it's just not gonna happen with a fat guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • No can do. Sexual chemistry is a big part of who I'd consider letting myself fall in love with. If they're obese or very much overweight, I wouldn't find them to be attractive, nor would I want to have sex with them. So no, they'd stay as a friend, nothing more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm attracted to skinny guys. Being fat is a major turn off for me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• "Curvy" would be the biggest that I'd be willing to for, but only if she is trying to or wants to lose weight. Because then I'd help her lose weight, as I am currently doing so, and we'd make it a mutual goal to be fit. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • me too. heck I'm fine with them even if don't wanna work out. just don't get fat on me

• The woman in the "curvy" photo is bigger than what I am normally attracted to, but I think she's still pretty sexy so I would be okay with that lol

• Im not attracted to even the slightest pudge a girl may have, I'm a smaller guy and I am only attracted to smaller girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • That curvy woman doe, mmmmmmmm...

0|1
    0|0