Do people ever go on dates I've never seen anybody my age go on a date before?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep I went on a few dates when I was 19 lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I found that even now, girls my age and younger seem to not appreciate dates as much as some of the older women I date. After many many dates, I decided that I would rather save my money with younger girls and just go for drinks/a party/bring her over.

The younger girls who appreciate dates have been hookers (though I never paid for sex somehow hookers just really like me). So I don't mind taking them on dates, but for the most part I would save my money since any attempt I have made in the past was met with very little appreciation.

• Ehhhh I think dates are beginning to end
    In like 3 years dating will be completely dead

But I still like the idea of dates and normally take girls I find pretty and nice out on a date
    Whether it's dinner lunch or something interactive 😄

I think dating is the best way to enter romantic relationships

• I went on dates... boring as hell.

• Dating is dead, bro.

• I figured so how do you get to know the girl because its definitely not texting

• when i ask girls out its not like they don't like me because i know the difference its more like your asking the wrong thing people don't go on dates?

• As I said, you don't say "wanna fuck" because that's not sexy. You just ask if they want to hangout and *hint* at wanting to be physical.

And no, those girls aren't "hoes." This is just the way things work now.

• I hope so. I do.