What are the odds?

Have you ever met someone and instantly had a crsuh on them THEN come to find out they like you too?

I think the new guy at work is hot come to find out he thinks im cute. he's only been there 3 days.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't date anyone at work if it's a serious job. If it's a part time job you don't care about then it may be ok but.. Don't dip you pen in the office ink and whatnot. I don't think work is a suitable dating "pool"

• lol, My coworker told me the same thing"Don't dip you pen in the office ink "

• ahah :P there's a few guys at work who i could probably date, although have you ever seen how i met your mother? the mermaid effect i think barney calls it? where at first i didn't look at them twice but because i see them/talk to them everyday they've become more appealing ahah (obviously not the case with you and this guy considering he's only just arrived :P) but, i remind myself, it could just get far too messy and risk my job and its just not worth it if things dont go right. Plus is sorta discredits you in your job in regards to promotion and respect off of managers. Just best to steer clear of it.

What Guys Said 3

• DAMN I WISH!

• Sounds like lust, not like. 3 days is joy enough to really determine if you like someone, it takes time. Think you just like that he's new meat, and that you thinko about being in the sack with him. You've no idea what he's like though. His dreams, thoughts etc... Are

• YES.. that's what happened with my ex and I... like we met in December.. talked a little bit.. we connected right away.. then we started talking more after the new year.. and INSTANTLY fell for each other... the fuck up part is.. we were together like 6 months.. and then I fucked up by being too needy... I'm sorry for ranting.. but i dont think I'll ever forgive myself for losing her

What Girls Said 1

• That has never happened to me. You're very lucky. :)