What would you do if your parents dont like ur gf/bf?

• I would break up with him/her
  • I would keep a secret relationship with him/her
  • I would try to change my parents' mind and keep him/her

Most Helpful Guy

• I love my parent but I don't care what my parent thinks about this.

Most Helpful Girl

• My parents already don't like him :P It's not ideal, but it's not like I don't want to be with him because of that. When they date him, that's when they get to voice their opinion on his personality.

• It is weird that they haven't already made you miserable just because you are with him.

You are lucky. I have the idea you have been with him for years now!

• It was a little awkward at first and it can still be awkward now when everyone's together but I think they've got it by now that since I'm the one that's with him and living with him, I'm the one that's going to decide whether I like him or not, not them. We've been together almost four years (our anniversary is in less than two weeks!!! <3 ) so it's kinda too late for them to change anything now :P

What Guys Said 4

• It wouldn't matter to me i would love a SO for myself not cause my parents disliked them

• they better accept her, I won't ditch my girlfriend just because they don't like her for whatever bullshit reason :s

• I have seen strict af parents... but all parents no matter what want to see you happy and at some point they need to respect your decision.

• I would break up with her. My mom has all the say in my relationships.

What Girls Said 4

• They aren't the ones giving me head at the end of the day
    jk

I would take into consideration their opinion. Sometimes we hook up with people that treat us like total garbage but we can't see it, and so other people try to warn you but you're too stubborn until it's too late.
    They must not like him/her for a reason. Try your best to listen to their explanations.

• I wouldn't give a single fuck. I don't have a good relationship with my parents at all, their opinion is irrelevant to me.

• I would try to show them what I see in him. I wouldn't break up with him.

• Sucks to suck, parents. :P