Guys, Do older guys like younger girls that are legal?

• Some Do
    84% (31)
  • Some Don't
    16% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Guy

• My dream is to have sex with an 16 year old. 16 is the legal age in some states... it's like a dream CUM true. That tight ass young pussy hmmm

What Guys Said 14

• The poll makes no sense. If some do, then some don't, therefore the results are gonna be the same no matter what option you vote.
    I do like them given that I'm only 19, so it's just 2 year difference

• Potato ! Did I get that right?
    Damn it ! I could have chosen anything in the poll and it would've been right, I HAD to say potato ! I am so bad at this...

Obviously, some do AND some don't...
    By the way, they also like younger girls that are not legal. They just won't go there. a 17.5yo girl is as beautiful as an 18yo girl. Before people start bitching. Take pictures of 16-17yo girls, write 18yo on them and have them judged by guys. You'll see...

• I prefer women who are 2-3 years younger. My last girlfriend was 19 when we started dating and 21 when we broke up (I am 4 years older) i am 25 now but would date 19-23.

• Girls never look better physically than 18-25. There is absolute no doubt of the high point of the female body. 18-25 will always be extremely attractive.

On the mental side they aren't a good fit and relationships here are weak so not worth pursuing.

Yes older women can be hot too but show me an attractive 30-35 year old woman and I'll show you the same girl 2x as hot at 23 usually.

18-25 will always be attractive to guys at any age.

• Yeah for sure if she's legal age why should we let that stand in way
    as long as both persons are looking at things from a mature level
    i don't see why not

• Any where in 20s for me

• Personally, I don't.

I've tried, and it's just not for me. Sure, they're hot and all that physical attraction thing... but you just can't have the same quality conversation afterwards.

• Guys like ALL kinds of girls.

If she's hot she's hot

• Yes, I'm 23 and my girlfriend is 17. I also met my ex when she was 17.

• yup, I prefer them younger than myself and as long as they are legal I don't see a problem ;)

• yes, some do

• yes, but purely sexual.

• Younger and legal? Sure--what's not to love there?

• Most guys do like younger girls