I have been seeing a lot of stuff recently about guys not getting asked out by girls, and girls getting asked out a lot. I am not surprised at all since women still expect guys to ask them out for the most part, but I would like to see what the relationship is between women getting asked out to men.
Before you answer, keep in mind that they had to have asked you out. Hinting or being straightforward in telling you to ask them out doesn't count. If you ask someone out knowing they will say yes that also doesn't count as being asked out because you still did the asking.
- I have been asked out more then 8 times39% (26)5% (3)22% (29)Vote
- I have been asked out 4 to 8 times11% (7)8% (5)9% (12)Vote
- I have been asked out 2-3 times27% (18)18% (12)23% (30)Vote
- I have been asked out once5% (3)15% (10)10% (13)Vote
- I have never been asked out18% (12)54% (36)36% (48)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
I voted, "I have never been asked out," but I guess technically speaking I've been asked out 2 times (once in middle school and once a few months ago on instant message), but both times it was by some psycho girl that has issues that I had no interest in or had any attraction for.0
- Show AllShow Less