Help me please?

Soo this guy & I have been off & on for a good 8 or 9 years now. It all started in about 7th/8th grade. He's perfect, flaws & all & I think we do love each other. It's just complicated. It really is but what's complicated to one may be normal to another ya know? we broke up. Like legit. I thought it was over for good then Satuday night I said a prayer. I just simply asked God to show me a sign, show me something bc I was having a hard time just trying to process, Went to bed had an amazing dream about us, a vision into our future. Literally. It was so fuxxing CRAZY. Then two days later, two hours after I go to sleep he texts me & I'm wondering if that's either a sign or just one big fat Coincidence.

What Guys Said 1

• What is you religion? because if it is an evangelical christian then God has nothing to do with this

• I'm sorry. I don't get what you're saying.

• How so? God has nothing to do with this.

• so it is a coincidence that he texted you.

What Girls Said 0