Ways to be more daring?

Sometimes when I go to parties I get really shy and kinda don't talk to guys and only tend to hang around my friends ir wait until guys approach me. How can I be more daring, and fun?

Most Helpful Girl

• I call my friends my courage. It is bad but sometime I use my friends, to get into a guys social graces. I will find friends that know him (only go up to talk to them when they are in a group of people - unless otherwise invited) just so that I can meet him. But it always gives me courage to know that while my friend is standing at my side as I make beginning introductions into a guys life, that even if I screw up horribly, at the end of the night I will still have someone who will hang out with me regardless.

The best thing. Arrange for you and a friend to go out "hunting" as many affectionately call it. Or shopping, what ever verb you would like to use ;) and let the games begin. Always have that back up. Go to friendly places, like school (if your in college of high school) gatherings, or if you are in the same class, and just be each others back up when they need it. I will assume you can spell out the signs without me giving too much away ;)

What Guys Said 1

• As a guy myself I have this problem too, I'm just a shy person. I tend to try drink few beer and hang around with your closest yet more crazy people you know. Them people will most probably drag you to opposite sex people and start talking, since I'm a guy I would need to man up and talk but your a girl once you near a group of guys they probably will be the one talk to you first.

I always found doing stuff in front of people will make the shyness go away, like presentation, talk out in class, talk to random people that you hardly talk to. Once you get used to being what some people call "loud" then you won't be as shy as much in parties. Drink few beer and grab a friend on the dance floor can keep the shyness away too.

What Girls Said 2

• That has to come from within. Try to spark a conversation about your interests. Have a drink or two to loosen up but don't go overboard. Umm...if there is a guy in particular you are interested in make you smile and make eye contact. If he's not retarded he will come over.

• I think you should get up have a couple of drinks and dance and get in to conversations