Can I get this girl to cheat on her boyfriend with me?

Lol I know it sounds fcked but oh well. She is in my college class. She knows I'm a veteran and she always tries to conversate with me. Always. Caught her checking me out twice. Her boyfriend of a couple months is going into the army next week. Bootcamp. When I was in the Marine Corps we all got cheated on by other service members.. It fcking happens I don't really care. How can I approach this? Should I give her my number and tell her if she needs advice on how to deal with the stress she an call me? I know it will only be a matter of time till she calls me all lonely. Don't need a moral lecture just some advice.

bump

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't disgrace the uniform.

What Girls Said 3

• She's got a boyfriend and she's checking you out? She's a hoe. Don't go near her, she's probably infested with STDs.

• I always ask and wear a rubber.. I'm going in to make a move lol.

• ... Why not get a single girl?

• Fuck it, easy catch, right?

• Think I should go ahead and give her my number say if you need anything give me a call. Acting like it's a brotherhood thing.. like yeah I got you back. Should I approach it differently?

• Yea i mean if you really can't find anyone else then that's the smoothest way to do it man. Better than some lame ass "Here's my number if you need any help with homework" type bs.

• Yeah I figured. First year of college.. I'm learning the approaches.

What Guys Said 1

• So your girlfriend was a slut and that makes it okay lure in vulnerable, lonely women?

• Everyone gets cheated on in the corps lol. least of our fcking worries.