• No But I'm Bisexual
    2% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • Yes Because I'm Bisexual
    13% (5)7% (2)9% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|7

Most Helpful Girl

• How are you supposed to date a gay person when they are clearly not interested in your sex? My answer would be no

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If it is just talking and drinking/ hanging out , sure

0|0
    1|0
    • are you gay or homo sexual?

• Show All
    • No , But i am very familiar with them , Most of my male coworkers are gay , including my boss.. I love to hang out with them , after work

• thats cool

What Girls Said 11

• Well, no, cause I'm not romantically interested in girls, but I may have sex with a gay girl.

0|1
    0|1
  • No. Why? I am a heterosexual female. I am exclusively interested in men. I want the man I date to be interested in me. No use in dating a guy interested in guys lol

0|1
    0|0
    • thats a solid point.

• Show All
    • Oh hell no. .. lol. yeah that's just impossible. I don't know why anyone would ask such an insane question anyway. If you're gay you're gay, you can't just suddenly be attracted to the opposite sex if it's not your thing.

• @Prettygurl12 I totally agree with you its just not possible. Twas a silly silly question to begin with.

• No, I would need someone to be genuinely invested and interested in me romantically.

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight woman + gay anyone doesn't tend to go well.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO Because I am straight AF

0|0
    0|0
  • If they were bisexual sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummmm no because I'm not gay and I'm pretty sure both of you need to be for it to work.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, obviously not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not because as far as I know, I am not gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend did, twice actually. Once because the guy came out during their relationship, and another time, the guy was formerly gay, but was now dating women. Neither ended well. I don't see the point personally in dating someone who is gay if you aren't gay yourself because it just won't work out b/c inherently they don't like you in that way.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I date someone that is gay, wouldn't that mean I'm gay, since they are gay for me and I am dating the said gay person of the same gender?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Nah I'm not gay but I have gay friends so I could always use new friends.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm heterosexual, so no.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • u mean gay as in strictly homosexual, or u mean gay as in "not completely straight"?

0|0
    0|0
    • the first one

• I wouldn't, because I don't have interest in dating men, and I wouldn't want to date a woman that is into women (like she would want me anyway! lol)

• I have before and I would again

0|0
    0|0
    • are you gay, bisexual, or straight?

• I avoid labels but I guess you could say I'm pansexual

• I would probably date a bisexual woman if we had a really strong connection.

0|1
    0|0