Invited a guy I like to my house for the first time! Pointers?

So I've been talking to this guy for almost a week and we've already confirmed that we have feelings for each other. He's been wanting to hang out so I told him he would have to come to my house to do so along with meeting my mom which he turned out to be completely fine with. We were planning to just sit and watch some movies but I don't know what to expect or prepare for. Do's and Dont's'?

Most Helpful Guy

• The best advice I can give is to be honest with yourself. If it feels right, it is right. If it does not feel right you don’t need to do it and he needs to know not to do it. Also if you are trying to win points with a teenage guy snacks are always a good way to do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• See how he plays it. Act causal and just roll with what happens, make sure you are comfortable (or seem to be) with him so it's not awkward. He'll probably go in for a kiss, always happens with the whole 'films and chill' situation or you might just have a little cuddle on the sofa. Just do whatever feels natural, don't plan anything.

• What if I feel restricted from kissing him because my mom will also be in the household?

• Just respectfully decline and say "maybe another time" and tell him before hand that your mum is gonna be there too

What Guys Said 3

• If you snuggle or hold hands or whatever don't be surprised if he gets a boner. It's normal and he can't control it

• depends on how far u want to go..

some kissing, hugging will get you both comfortable with each other.. perhaps he would try to caress ur boobs too, n ur thighs.. its quite normal..

be prepared to have ur panties soaking a little too, n him having a boner..
    have a nice time

• My mom will be in the household..

• if thats the case.. then have some snacks prepared, something to drink, and a movie... sit close together.. he might want some kissing though...

• It well be fine

What Girls Said 0