My boyfriend makes me do everything since I just moved in with him. What should I do?

I just moved into my boyfriend's house from my dorm. Ever since I moved in he gets mad at me. For example if I don't take the trash out, or don't rake the leaves, he gets mad. And he excepts me to cook dinner or serve something for dinner every night. He also, gets mad at me if I don't turn on the sprinkler at the right time. If the trash needs to go out or the front needs to be raked he just asks me or tells me to do it. He doesn't even try to help out. He was never like this and we dated for a year and a half. I've told him how I feel about this and he says I'm turning into a feminist. He says since I'm home, (I still go to school) I should do the housework. I just don't think is fair. Last time, I brought it up he got really mad at me and we got into a fight. I just don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Dump him and move out. He's being completely unfair and refusing to even communicate on the issue.

What Guys Said 5

• He found a good maid in the name of a girlfriend, also he is getting sex !!!
    well , fuck the hell out of him and dump this idiot as early as u can

• I don't see what the problem is... The solution seems very, very simple to me. Get the hell out of there and find someone who'll respect you. Don't even waste your time telling him why, just go and never come back.

• Can you imagine spending the rest of your life with someone who treats you like this?

If your answer is 'no', then dump him.

If your answer is 'yes', then good luck, you'll need it.

• You go to school, so do you work or pay rent?

• My parents pay for collage. I don't work and no he's my boyfriend, I don't need to pay rent.

• Well yeah, why does that someone have to be him? Can't we just split some of the chores. Honestly, he's just not doing it cause he's lazy.

• I never said who has to make the rules, but it is usually the man of the relationship (I would personally say the man should). Though you should get a say in the matter. Either way if you don't like or if both of you can't come to an agreement that works for the two of you you can also choose to not live with him.

• Dump his ass if he's that bad know it's not gonna get better if you get married or your owname house

What Girls Said 2

• you're not his mother break up with him

• Thank God you tried living with him first before it got even more serious.

I'd get out as soon as possible.