Do American guys find indian and chinese girls attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Not all but some of them very much so. I worked with an Indian girl that I think it one of the prettiest girls I've ever met. And the Asian girls? Love them in general. Not all, but yes, many of them are attractive to me. SF is one of my favorite cities to visit. ;-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure they do. Most American guys find girls from all different races attractive.

What Guys Said 11

• Just like any race, some are and some aren't.

• Some are pretty

• I am Canadian, however we find indian women and oriental women to be good looking. Like any race some are better looking than others and stand out!

• Sure we do, but they don't really pay attention to American guys because they're told we're devils or they're threatened by their parents in some way.

• Yes it all about the exotic look and maybe hear some dirty talk in their foreign language if we go to the bedroom lol.

• I've seen attractive women of these races so yea I do

• I find many girls attractive, yes.

• Yes, they often are. In my neck of the woods, there is a large immigrant population of both.

• Yes some do and some don't.

• the one in a million indian girls who look like this, sure.

aelida.com/.../flawless-olive-skin.jpg

• I m pretty sure its not one in a million ratio, plus she is not the definition of Indian women!

• can't say it really depends

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sure some do... It's all about preferences.

• Well there's going to be some that do and some that don't. It all depends on the individual guy.

• well from what i know a lot of white guys here find me attractive and im Asian Japanese