Would you stay in such a relationship?

You met someone who is absolutely amazing, in terms of personality he/she is everything you ever looked for, and more. You have a really strong connection, and it seems like that person and your relationship are "one of a kind". However, the quality of sex is just... meh. Not terribly bad, but average or a bit lower, and nothing you do can change that. Would you stay with them?

• Results
  • Yes
  • Not sure
  • No
Oh, and that person is also really attractive, your sex is just kind of bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you r talking about bad piv sex , we could do other kind of sexual activities , as long as she is as kinky as me

Most Helpful Girl

• More than likely I'd stay. Average sex doesn't seem like such a bad thing to me.

What Guys Said 1

• I only said no because if there is nothing you can do to change it then it means your partner isn't putting forth the necessary effort to show he cares in what is undoubtedly an important aspect in any persons life.

What Girls Said 1

• You can always work together toward a satisfying sex life if every other area is so awesome.