How can I ask this guy if he wants a relationship with me?

I let the guy finger me at the movies but I really do like him his boldness to say and do what he wants turns me on big time but I'm afraid that me being a sexual person and him with my top turn ons ;trucks tattoos and boldness even the way he smells , his manly musk, I'm afraid things won't go farther than sex and I want to find out if he wants more than sex but don't know how to ask

Most Helpful Guy

• As hard as it may be the best thing you can do for him and for yourself is to just be up front about it. At least you will know rather than letting things get out of hand, or just fizzle into nothingness and going weeks, months, always wondering ‘what if.’ If you don’t have the words to start with something like “where do you picture this going?” will at least get the discussion going.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should ask him before you end up having your heart broken. Ask him what he expects of your future meetings. Ask him if he would want to be emotionally intimate with someone. You should discuss such things, do not avoid talking about them.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I was scared to say my feelings to the guy I liked because I was scared of being hurt. So we continued to hookup for a year and it drove me crazy so finally I told him I liked him and was straight up. turns out he felt the same and was scared too but liked me also and now were together. realistically we could have been together months ago, so go for it, it will honestly save you from constantly wondering and going crazy over it!