When a guy says he loves me should I believe him?

We have been dating for 2 months and he says he loves me already is that possible and do guys say they love you if they really don't?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you had sex yet?

• Yes we have had sex

• But if he is already getting it then why would he say it I've heard of guys saying anything just to get it but why say anything if it's already happening

• That's what i'm saying. If he said this while still holding out on sex then he must truly love you, but that isn't the case so I don't know.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless you've known each other for a long time I'd say it's impossible to love someone after only two months. In my opinion, love only happens after you've been through thick and thin, and when you truly know each other on every possible level. Which takes time. Over two months. He might be deeply infatuated with you and have intense feelings, but love? Not unless you knew each other for a long time before you started dating.

• We have only known each other 2 months

• Then I think it's a bit too early. Either he's saying it because he's confusing his infatuation for love, or because he feels it's one of those things you just say in a relationship, even if you don't really mean it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• what reasons does he have for saying it? Are you physical yet?