As a girl, Am I asking for too much?

Is it too much now days, to want a guy to approach you? This may not be the 50th as some would say, but I prefer a relationship where I get wooed and I Cook the dinner, I do all that other stuff a guy likes his woman to do because let's be honest, I know y'all hate it. And by wooed I don't mean constant showering of gifts, just meaningful compliments, and appreciation apparently every guy thinks I want too much and they won't even approach me, even if I try to approach them they will avoid it so wth.

Most Helpful Guy

• No your not asking for to much. I think it's hard to find the right person. Guys and girls play a lot of games which makes it hard And even if a guy approaches you they might not be your type or they might be shy. I don't think you are asking for to much.

• The only reason guy play games is because women play games. Men really don't like this hot/cold bullshit but you got to adapt to not get played.

• Ok Thanks :)

• Your very welcome. ☺ Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

What Guys Said 3

• Hmmm ok
    Can you tell me what's the best way to approach you😶? LOL
    Cause the things you told weren't too much it's something general 💐

• You want someone patient and respectful with the correct relationship goals. Hold out and don't lower your standards.

• sometimes, you need to do the approaching.

What Girls Said 1

• Each guy is different but knowing what you want out of a relationship and what you have to offer is a good start to finding your prince charming :) evaluate what you are asking. You're the only person able to answer your question. That of if you're willing to compromise you're desires for a quick attachment.