Girls, How long does it take for you to realise this?

When you meet a Random guy for the first time , how long does it take you to know if you are sexually attracted to to him?

Also how do you act when you are sexually attracted ?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I can tell almost instantly if I feel that chemistry. I need chemistry and romantic attraction first in order to feel sexually attracted to a guy too.

• Thanks :) Can something break that sexual attraction after 5 minutes of knowing him? Also how do you act when you feel the sexual attraction at first glance of the random guy?

• As stated sexual attraction only comes later. I need romantic attraction first so I can't really *feel* sexual attraction after 5 minutes. It takes time to develop.

• Thanks :) So when you have chemistry and romantic attraction at first glance , how do you act?

What Girls Said 4

• Sexual attraction happens at first glance. The difference is how long it takes me to react to that; I need to see him (date him) for a bit before I act on the attraction.

Laughing, casual touching, eye contact etc are how I show interest.

• Thanks :) So when you see the random guy at first glance and start touching him on the arm or thigh immediately, are you sexually attracted to him?

• Thanks :) So when you see the random guy at first glance and start touching him on the arm or on the thigh immediately, are you sexually attracted to him?

• I'd need to get to know the person first before I become sexually attracted to them, so however long that takes. I'm not sure how I'd act really, usually the guy would mention stuff about sex and if I was attracted then I'd play along.

• Thanks :) So you need to know if his personality is your taste even though you find him good-looking?

• Yep absolutely, personality is the most important thing to me :D

• cool ;)

• You again...

• I'm attracted sexually as soon as I realize I like his personality.