Alright, I'm Officially Lost! Should I Text Her Or Just Wait To See Her Again?

Ok, so I've had a crush on this girl for a while now and I want to tell her how I feel (again). Last summer I told her how I felt and I think she felt the same way, but it was really awkward (friend's sister) and the timing just wasn't right although we exchanged phone #s. She did say to talk to her bro (which I did) but it kind of went dead.

Fast forward to now and it's gotten bad (I mean good tho :) between us. We've broken the touch barrier and we look at each other constantly. It's been like this for a while and I think she's telling me to try again, but I don't know. She's a pretty shy girl too so I don't expect her to walk up and ask me out. But she does try to tag along with her brother and myself when we’d do something tho it never worked out.

The problem is that I think she’s starting to feel as if I won’t make a move since I just come over to her house to hang with her brother.

What should I do?

• Should I talk to her face to face when her bro is not around?
  • Should I text her today and tell her I have something important to tell her?
  • Should I talk to her brother again and approach it that way?
by the way I try but I can't get her off my mind either
So I went with #2 texted her and got no response ha. I suppose she's either not interested or just shy. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• TEXT: missing alone time with you... any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd talk to her about it. If she is interested, then you can go back to your friend and let him know. I would put it like " your sister and I like each other and want to explore a relationship, I know you're protective, but I'm not some random douche who's going to use her and treat her bad ( unless you are, but if that was the case I don't think you would have waited)". I had a couple of friends go throu thins, and after the initial awkwardness, it was actually really cool. If things work out in the long run, then you get to be brother in law with your good friend.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I vote B.