Have you ever been drunk in front of your crush/boyfriend?

And at the end things went well?

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yass! It happened when I was with my crush.
    It was the first time I ever got drunk and it was soo bad :/
    Like a vomited a lot, they took me back home where I blanked out.
    Next morning i woke up hangover not really remembering what i did yesyerday. So i called each person in the group (including my crush) excusing my behavior and apologizing for ruining their night.
    Lesson learned never again :p
    But hey they forgot about eventually :p after a year of teasing they forgot.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• When I had a crush, yeah I have been.
    It gave me confidence to talk to her and do things but it made me obnoxious so.. catch-22.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I have never been drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • No I have not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I have self-control.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Nope, never been drunk in front of my crush because I'm not much of a drinker to begin with and I don't get drunk easily, alcohol doesn't have that much control over me.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I've been drunk with my boyfriend plenty of times and yeah things go smoothly. Im a pretty good drunk, im friendly, and can manage to hold myself together, im just very outgoing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, in front of boyfriends. I am a happy, friendly drunk and it happens very infrequently, so no harm done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm drunk in front of my boyfriend every time we go out lol. He just makes sure I'm okay and makes sure I get home safely :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, more times than I can count. We've been dating for nearly four years, though, so I feel very safe around him, and even though I'm a very happy drunk, I'm also very cautious. But I trust him to make sure i don't make any stupid decisions, and I do the same for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I have. Things went fine, I nearly threw up on him a few times but luckily never did :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Technically never been in front of him physically. I've been drunk during Skype chats with him tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • I often get drunk in front of my partner

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope never ever

0|0
    0|0