What is a date?

lets agree that most people dont say " lets go on a date " they say something about hangoing out or going some place or getting something , but what makes a date a date? for me its me and a girl alone , talking and having fun and i buy her something food or drink or something but thats a date for me , i dont really go to girls and tell them " okay i like come on a date with me " cause otherwise they get overwhelmed and scared of saying yes.

what about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• If a girl truly likes a guy she won't be scared of going on a "date" with him. I see a date more or less same as you but the intentions of both need to be to want to get to know each other for the possibility of something more.

Most Helpful Guy

• An event that takes place between two people getting to know each other over food and entertainment.

What Girls Said 1

• Everyone I've ever gone on a date with has said 'let's go on a date' but yes you're right that is basically a date what you described up above.

What Guys Said 2

• To me a date is when a guy and a girl go out with the possibility of starting a relationship together.

• It's ya know

TRYIN' TO GET DAT PUZY