What is a date?

lets agree that most people dont say " lets go on a date " they say something about hangoing out or going some place or getting something , but what makes a date a date? for me its me and a girl alone , talking and having fun and i buy her something food or drink or something but thats a date for me , i dont really go to girls and tell them " okay i like come on a date with me " cause otherwise they get overwhelmed and scared of saying yes.

what about you?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• If a girl truly likes a guy she won't be scared of going on a "date" with him. I see a date more or less same as you but the intentions of both need to be to want to get to know each other for the possibility of something more.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• An event that takes place between two people getting to know each other over food and entertainment.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Everyone I've ever gone on a date with has said 'let's go on a date' but yes you're right that is basically a date what you described up above.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• To me a date is when a guy and a girl go out with the possibility of starting a relationship together.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ya know

TRYIN' TO GET DAT PUZY

0|1
    0|0