Please read? I ruined my life at 23?

I ruined my life. I am 23 and had a turbulent childhood. I was raised by an unstable mother, my older sister was a horrible person and my brother and younger sister left at the age of 18. I didn't, i stayed, silly me. I have no idea why i stayed but i thought it wasn't as bad as they say it was. My sister suffers from extreme depression and lives at home at 28 and my mother too but she is on medicine, yeah ok... it wasn't the best decision too stay in a house like this, my brother is angry at me for not being ''independent'', i stayed because of money trouble, i was in debtand i worked 6 jobs in two years to pay it off and save for my drivers license, now im 23 and felt like i wasted my precious life by staying in this house, i should have left at 18. How can i move on from this and not feel bad about myself, its gotten so bad im even considering to move cities and cut off contact. I dont have family, and my brother and youngr sister always exclude me on purpose to family events or outdoor activities because i live at ''home''. It hurts me to the bone that i dont have family i can rely on, and it hurts me that they are not supportive. I have trust issues and i feel like my hometown reminds me of everything that went bad, that no matter where i go, im hurt. Should i leave? and never return back? or should i move out and stay close to ''family'' and live in my hometown? I could have more chances if i had only loved myself enough to move out and start a social life and enjoy life a bit...

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were you, I'd leave. I had a close friend who had a family that often weren't loving or supporting of her, and many 'friends' who took advantage of her kind and sweet nature. There's a lot more to it but that's it in a nutshell.

A year and a half ago, she moved halfway across the country and started from scratch, knowing only one person in the city she moved to. She's since built herself a much happier life and while I miss her, I think it was one of the smartest decisions she made.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweetie you are still young enough to have a social life. Life has not past you by because you decided to stay at home and pay off debt. This is your life and you live it once. So, start living today. No matter what your family do or don't do forgive them and love them. As far as moving I can't speak on that one. You should pray and ask God to direct your steps. But, again I say forgive , let go, and show love. Life is to short because tomorrow is not promised to no one. I just want you to realize you still can enjoy life it's never to late unless you are gone. So, start today do something for yourself and Live. Be Bless

• im too angry they ruined my life and sabotaged me

• Now, they have control over you to. Because, the moment you can't forgive and let go they have power over you. I know first hand how hard it is to forgive someone that has hurt you or misused you. But, we must. It will free you and give you so much peace. I will pray for you and your family.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like staying isn't doing you any good however cutting all contact would be an extreme jump.

• That is terrible, but please realize that you can still come back from all of this. You have to get out on your own and pursue your happiness.

What Girls Said 2