Would you remain interested in a guy with anxiety?

Like not just minor but to the point where it's been diagnosed...
Like even if he acts normal around you but he admits to sometimes getting it over contacting you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Everybody has anxiety. It's normal as long as you are working on getting better then why not. Maybe she will be the one to help you get through it

Most Helpful Guy

• well, i'm interested in a girl with anxiety and dyslexia. i see no reason why a girl would change her mind if a guy has anxiety

What Girls Said 3

• I have an anxiety disorder, and while I 100% support all those who have anxiety, it wouldn't be good for either of us to date. While I am a very strong person now, I have my weak points, and when you get two people with anxiety together, you can too quickly feed off of their negative energy, especially if you're a couple. I have helped people with anxiety before and would happily be friends with a guy with anxiety, but we wouldn't be a good match in my personal opinion.

• I am inclined to agree with you...
      I have a very good friend who has anxiety and we get along well and understand eachother... but honestly sometimes we sorta freak eachother out and we're not putting ourselves in a position to improve ourselves...
      Where as the person I'm interested in is highly outspoken and while she's made accomodations for my anxiety, she's also been helping me get past major issues and improved my confidence.

• I would very much like to check it out, I'll read it right now :)

• Excellent, I hope you enjoy it.

• Yeah. We'd deal together. I have anxiety as well.

• Of course, anxiety isn't his fault. And he doesn't need to make an effort to 'act normal', I want him to be as comfortable as possible with me so if he's anxious he can say and I'll do whatever I can to help him feel better

What Guys Said 1

• It is a hit or miss.