My boyfriend is hitting me all the time?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years, we moved in together 5 months ago and that's when he started to hit me.
at the stared it was just little thing like hair pulling, slapping etc.
How he is beating me up nearly every day, I know is should leave but I'm so scared and I love him too much and I don't want anything to happen to him.
Is there anything I can do to make him stop?
What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• As a female in an abusive relationship, you have an endless amount of resources and support at your fingertips... You are a victim at the moment, but if you do not get out... it is no longer anyone else's fault but your own.

I was in an abusive relationship and as a male I had ZERO options of support or resources. I was actually more likely to be considered the villain if I did try and get help.
    But even with all those negative possibilities... I left. I found a way against all odds.
    You have much easier escape options. Take Them!

• I hear you about having zero options.

Had same thing happen to me in court. "Judge said, well it says here you've been abusing your child." I had to stop her and say, "No your honor, the mother has already been accused of abuse by several agencies. I am just reporting my own observation of her abuse."

Not only do the judges not bother to read, they are so prejudiced it's ridiculous.

Don't even get me started on child support.

• @Intraluminal Yup... Females are notorious for using the fake abuse claim to get leverage in court and as a male you are ignored or assumed the Villian even when evidence shows otherwise.

It's a fucked system, but in this case she can use the magnitude of support for the right purpose and get out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok good, asking the question on here shows you want to do something proactive about this. Thats a really great first step. Now, actually do something. There are organisations which help women who are being beaten and you should seek help immediately. Tell your family and friends and stop letting this man control you. You were your own person before him and you will be again. He does not deserve you.
    This abuse will never stop. So get out now. How can you love someone who is willing to hurt you? That is not love, thats practically Stockholm Syndrome.

What Guys Said 14

• Leave him and cut all ties, call the cops, or both

• Should you leave? Absolutely. There is no way of getting around a violent psychopath. DON'T, I REPEAT, DO NOT confront him on it alone. That will probably only make him angrier and who knows what he will do. If you feel like you have to confront him, do it with a friend present that you feel safe with. But do so AFTER you have already left and found a place to stay, like family. Do not stay in a relationship that you don't feel safe in or are scared to be in, that is not healthy.

• Unless you take some action to get him help or separate from him to he gets help it will continue to be a problem

• 1|1
    • That's one of the most disturbing stories of DV I've read. Poor girl.

• @Vesuvius87
      I know I was so disgusted. But I imagine he was a busive and she had chances to leave this douche too.

• He has mental and anger issues if he hits you!!! What a loser!
    Dump his ass.. and find someone who will treat you right

• Its a catch 22

Staying with him is what you want but that also gives him dominance over you... unfourtantely to make it stop requires you to leave him

• I see this question a lot. You REALLY need to take action, before this gets out of hand. Call the cops, and break all ties with him. And if he's threatening you, don't worry. People never come through with those.

• And you still wanna stay with him? Leave him and save yourself from getting hurt even more.

• Get your bags and go live with your family. Don't say anything to that shit with legs.

• You need to leave. No choice. You need to clear your head so you can think straight you can't staying in that situation. It will not get better only worse. You need your parents or someone who can help. Please talk to them.

• Does he drink?

• Sometimes, why?

• Angry drunk sounds like

• Maybe you are doing something to make him hit you.

• Honestly sometimes I think I am but when I think about it I don't really. I could just walk in the house and he will hit me

• Are you not able to come to your senses?

• Dump his ass

What Girls Said 15

• Oh my gosh, run far and fast from this no-good scoundrel. Even if you hadn’t mentioned the beating he gave you, you listed so many red flags that staying with him would be like cozying up to a ticking bomb every night.

He is going to blow up and not just once. There is no ''if'' in this situation. This man will beat you again and again and again and again for as long as you stay with him. He will likely beat any children you have together, and at the very least put another future pregnancy in grave danger if you stay with him.

Please, please, please leave him immediately. If you won’t do it for yourself, do it for your future children. Don’t you want better for them than the way you grew up?

Good luck.

• If you call the police (you should) they HAVE to, by law, make an arrest on domestic violence. It is a 93 day misdemeanor where I live. He will go to jail for 93 days. Do it. And gtfo.

• how can you love someone who is constantly hitting you?
    i think you should report him to the police and yea... Dump him

• Yes you can leave. Other than that, no.

• Why is he still your bf? Make him your ex boyfriend and file charges on him. How can you love someone that hits you?

• Do you have any close friends or family who could help you out?

Screw what happens to him. You should be more concerned about yourself and how far he might to to hurting you physically. Which it could reach a point of an accident happening and you dying from his abuse.

He seriously needs to get mental help because he sounds like he has some serious anger issues.

• The only sure way to make him stop is to get police involved and leave the relationship. He deserves to be in jail. You need to go. He will never change. If you don't go to the police, he'll just do it to more women.

• you need to leave i strongly recommend breaking up with him in public so he won't get very mad and hit you and seriously injure you.

• Report him and leave him. Find somewhere safe that you can stay.

• I would advise you to call the cops.

• Violence is not okay. Break up with him.

• Easy, call the cops and dump his ass

• The best advice is to get in contact with a close friend or relative you can trust, whereby they can keep you safe. You should not look back & leave the guy permanently period! If there was love in this relationship from him he would not harm you. Is he much older than yourself?

As well as this call the police or a domestic abuse helpline. I would suggest some but I'm living in the UK, plus you might be from another country.

I prayer to God things work out for you, whereby someone who truly loves you wouldn't hurt someone.

• I'd how you can love someone who treats you that way. Anywho, I would report him immediately or leave him.

• It would eventually get worser then this and ik it could be hard to love someone n they don't feel the same. But if he's puttin his hands on u he doesn't love u the same u do. no ones worth being in your life to hurt you so u have to leave him alone/do what you have to do