Girls, if you had to pick one, do you like really skinny guys, average but out-of-shape guys, or chubby guys?

examples:

skinny

average

chubby:

• skinny
    44% (17)
  • average
    54% (21)
  • chubby
    2% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Average although the guy in the picture you posted actually comes close to being overweight already I'd be surprised if he actually wasn't but in general I prefer guys with muscle but who aren't too lean.. it's kinda disgusting if you can see every single fibre of the muscle to me..

What Girls Said 10

• I'll go for skinny.

• Average or chubby is cool with me. I don't really like skinny guys. Probably because I'd be scared of hurting them lol

• Average. I'm really not into the skinny type, at all!

• skinny, because my boyfriend is also skinny :)

• It doesn't matter for me. I have personally liked a skinny, an average, and a chubby guy before but I picked skinny since my current crush is skinny. :P

• Average guy.

• I actually really like that chubby guy... You picked a good photo

• I'm literally the only one to vote for the chubby guy. He looks like a good time. Maybe it's because he's on a boat...

• I prefer average.

Being overweight is a sign of laziness. Which is unattractive.

• I prefer skinny and average guys.

• Neither. I want an attractive guy with muscles and abs