Would you guys be upset too?

My boyfriend and i have been together dor 4 years now and his parents still don't acknowledge my birthday no text no card nothing they know my birthday too because my boyfriend always mentions it. I find it odd because we have been together a while and we see his mom and step dad almost weekly for Sunday dinners. We live 15 minutes away from them. I am close to them and i always get his mom something and send her a text on her bday yet mine is never acknowledged. Im not saying they have to give me some big extravagent gift but cmon after being with my boyfriend for 4 years and seeing them weekly i see them as in laws pretty much yet my bday is never acknowledged and im treated like an outsider. Would you guys be upset too in my shoes?

What Guys Said 1

• You're not their daughter, so that's none of their concern.

• I was think the exact same thing while reading this.

• They do that because it makes the son happy.

• And here is a crazy notion. Maybe they also genuinely care and like me as a person. You keep saying their son over ans over again like i dont know who he is. You wouldn't say her boyfriend over and over if you were talking to his parents

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't be too upset.

If my guy acknowledges it, that's enough.😉💕❤❤

• Thats a good point. As long as my boyfriend isn't rude and doesn't ignore my bday it should be all good.