Do girls like boys with nice personality?

Updates:
Like if the guy been rejected cause of his looks (me😔)

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Well lets make this very simple. If creatures like this:
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/351xq4i.jpg[/IMG]

Can get a lovely princess that was locked up for so many years and that is way out of his league because lets admit, she didn't fall in love for his good looks huh? So think about it , why does a beautiful princess fall in love with a awfully ugly beast of ugliness? Because his personality was a killer for her. She fell in love.

Brief Resume:
    When a green ogre named Shrek discovers his swamp has been 'swamped' with all sorts of fairytale creatures by the scheming Lord Farquaad, Shrek sets out with a very loud donkey by his side to 'persuade' Farquaad to give Shrek his swamp back. Instead, a deal is made. Farquaad, who wants to become the King, sends Shrek to rescue Princess Fiona, who is awaiting her true love in a tower guarded by a fire-breathing dragon. But once they head back with Fiona, it starts to become apparent that not only does Shrek, an ugly ogre, begin to fall in love with the lovely princess, which whom also fell in love with thee who we all know as the ogre.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• no we're all into jerks lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we do but what do you mean by nice personality?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes! That's what we really fall in love with. That's what a relationship requires.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's usually a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why is it a deal breaker

• Looks can be a girl's first impression of a guy, but past that, no one wants to date a jerk.

What Guys Said 3