Does it make me a bad person that I'm only interested in seeing how many guys I can get to fall for me, & not in a relationship?

I've always been like this. I thought I would grow out of it.

I'm not really an insecure person. I don't know why I do this. It's a challenge for me.

There's a switch in me that flips though, if I succeed. & I just can't force myself to be interested.

Can anyone relate? Does this make me a terrible person?

Most Helpful Guy

• It makes you a damaged person with an endless hunger for external validation rather than having secure, internal feelings of self worth.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are insecure, you just have not found that out yet- probably because you have not taken the time to dig deep and try to understand why you just LOVE getting guys attention. You thrive on getting guys attention-not because its a fun game but because you love knowing that someone finds you attractive or is into you. You might pretend to be this ultra confident woman who gets a ton of guys…but really it just seems like you're insecure and thats where the need to get guys to "fall for you" even if you have no interest in pursuing something with them. not trying to be rude, I was the same when I was younger- I was a flirt, enjoyed getting guys to be into me but never wanting more.. I grew up though-took a hard look at myself.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, it's bad if you are deliberately showing interest in guys just to reject them. You have some deep-seated insecurity that will prevent you from having a satisfying relationship.

• I think it does look bad and the guys get hurt in the process

• yeah, it does, it's hurting people.

What Girls Said 0