Guy told me he cums so fast and he gets embraaased?

is this normal or a dumb excuse?
he apologized saying sorry your just beautiful and I cul fast and I get embarrassed?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's "normal" in the sense that mediocrity is "normal."

Normal isn't a standard. Caring and thoughtful are standards.

I've heard lots of stories about lots of guys who apologize while they're cumming prematurely. They tend to be the butts of jokes among girls. If any of these guys knew the secret to making love to a girl--which is to focus on her pleasure, thus taking your focus off yourself and giving you total control over your ejaculation--there'd be a lot more happy girls, and a lot more guys who didn't have to say they were sorry just before shooting their load.

• okay so did he mean it does he like me more than nut friend or sex. when he apologized? I really like him we hung out today went for a walk and chilled.

• Well it's better than if he hadn't said anything and just assumed that sex is always like that (which is what many guys would have believed). Maybe if you keep him around his lovemaking will improve, who knows. But it's hard to say what his feelings are based on that one event. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens from time to time. My boyfriend gets extremely embarrassed and feels bad when it happens.

What Guys Said 5

• It is normal for men. You have to force them to edge. Don't let them cum until you are satisfied. You have to use their bodies for your pleasure, not let them use yours for their pleasure.

You can let yourself be used by guys who last longer, but for those who are premature ejaculators, you have to use them. (not mentally, just physically)

• It's normal, and extremely embarrassing/frustrating. We want to go the distance every time, but sometimes our bodies just can't keep up with that desire.

• force him to do kegel exercises.

• it happens

• If you wanted to do him, you should've said, "that's not a problem--I'll just stiffen you up for another round. . . or five!"

What Girls Said 0