What's holding me back from asking this girl out?

I met a girl I knew from high school named Jennifer a few months ago at a college dive bar, I'm back in my hometown, and while she's very pretty and charming, and she seems to have liked me since middle school, I want to ask her out for a drink on FB, but I have a feeling of apprehension that's holding me back and I don't know how to deal with it. So how do I ask her out?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I'd start by getting her number. Then ask her out over the phone, either by calling or texting asking her out. Fear seems to block us from doing a lot of things, so don't let fear get in your way. If you want to ask her out, ask her out and don't look back. If you're afraid of her saying no, remember that you can't control her answer and if she does say no, then at least you know. More importantly, she might say yes and that is a whole new bag of bananas to deal with. Isaiah 41