Would you find it creepy or flattering if a customer you met on the job messaged you on Facebook and asked to hang out?

I recently went to the doctor and got a test done. The guy who ran the test on me was really friendly and cute. I found him on Facebook (by searching his name, no feel digging done) and want to message him. Would that creepy/weird/forward?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you do it with some explicit awareness of how awkward and unwelcome it might seem to the recipient, then there shouldn't be a problem. Remember your Carly Rae Jepsen: "I just met you, and this is crazy." You have to say something like that if you're going to hand a guy your number (for example), otherwise he might wonder if you do it all the time, if you're a player, if you're mentally stable, if you're a stalker, etc.

But personally I would think it was cool if someone took the time to look me up and ask me out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I think so Bc if he didn't give u his Facebook it's kind of intrusive

• But why? They took time and effort to find you and ask you uout. That's initiative that will mean they arevery determine and head strong individuals.

What Guys Said 4

• Sometimes you don't have any other options to reach out and communicate with someone. I was in a similar situation where I messaged a girl though Facebook telling her I didn't have another way of contacting her and wanted to ask her out. It's just another channel of communication that most people use and are receptive to.

• Not really. I'd relish in that chance to be honest. But that's because I don't meet a lot of people often so I'd just personally would not miss out on this chance.

• You should make a move.

• Depends how hot she is. XD

What Girls Said 0