Girls do you check out guys at the gym?

No I'm not creeping at the gym I don't really talk to people at all unless they approach me. I do have a great physique and I'm very muscular though. I do occasionally get stares from guys.. always guys. Not sure if the ladies are just more subtle or I'm just giving off gay vibes.

• Occasionally I'll check out at a guy at the gym
  • I seem to always stare at the eye candy
  • Never check out at the gym.. I'm there for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't go to the gym, but if I did I would absoultely have checked out other people.
    However, it wouldn't be obvious.
    I do this all the time at the moment.
    I am single.
    When I am not single and love my boyfriend I have eyes for only them so dont often notice other men and rarely check them out.

But when I'm single and accepting of the fact IU am single I check the hell out of them haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Some do some don't.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, and I always crack up when they try to show off or over do their grunting when they see me looking at them 😂 Its hilarious

• Lol I definitely grunt.. just in the zone but I don't grunt intentionally to get attention

What Guys Said 2

• in my opinion Girls check out but are much more subtle and tactical than guys, both in and out of the gym.

• Yes they do ! : D