Grass greener on the other side?

I want to appreciate my hometown and dont think the grass is greener on the other side but i feel this aching for a change... i found this big city full of culture, people over half a million which is a lot and study close by it but my fam makes me feel guilty for wanting to leave, i can stay in my hometown but i dont like it, its not my scenery, its to village and kinda good for families even tho there are a lot of students. Should i just leave? im leaving with nothing by the way, no friends, no family over there, all alone... im 23 by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you afraid at the idea of being alone? Can you make friends easily? If the idea of beinn alone depresses you, then you might think of staying close to your family. If you can make friends easily, then it would be a great experience. It will give you stuff to talk about once you go visit your family. It will also give you a chance to see how you fare by yourself.

• i can make aquintances easily not friends... im a girl and a lot girls alreayd have their clicks... i have a fear of missing out on the big city life while im young

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes move there. It's what you want.

What Guys Said 3

• You can try. I wouldn't blame you if you did it. Just make sure to leave options behind to return to your hometown, we never know if things will work in big cities.

• do as you please it's a free world.

• I think you should leave, it may very well lead to a better life.

What Girls Said 0