Would you date someone or not based on if there circumcised?

Its a question i wonder about because i have recieved mixed opinions when I've told people that i am even after weve been dating for a few months and its making me think do women actually care if a man is circumsised (i live in the uk so its less of a common thing than places such as America)

• Not date them
  • Date them
  • Doesn't bother me
  • Depends
  • For answers

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care BUT if he wanted to get his own children circumcised one day, I couldn't date him anymore. Simply because I do not want to do that to my children.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am American and circumscribed and lived around Europe for some time... obviously I met some women. Not one complained. And the English girl I actually dated said it was a bit of a surprise, but she sort of liked it more in the end.

I don't think they really care at all though!

What Girls Said 9

• I've never been with someone uncut but I don't see why it would be a deal-breaker. As long as he's capable of practicing the basics of hygiene, which would be applicable to all guys I'm with whether they're cut or uncut, I wouldn't mind being with someone uncut.
    As long as your dick gets the job done, it's all good.

• Uncut makes penis head more sensitive.

• @RightNow
      True. However, the head's sensitivity differs with most guys, even if they're cut. With every partner you have to sort of feel those things out and act accordingly. No different if they're uncut, I'd just have to adjust my techniques and style to better suit them.

• Obv im gonna get to know them before I see their dick, and by then it won't matter to me.
    I've never seen an uncut guy, I would hope he was clean and that it wasn't a major difference in feeling

• It doesn't really matter if they are or not, but I'd prefer that they weren't.

• Im absolutely opposed to circumcision, but Im not gonna reject a guy based on his parents mutilating him as a kid, it's not his fault.

• thank you for putting it like you did. im glad to see you wouldn't reject someone because of it. makes people who went through my situation easier in mind

• So you are wondering if guys like a circumsized penis? Because you are circumsized?

• I mean girls. Do girls like...

• well im wondering if the average women has an opinion on it

• Here in America I think most girls prefer circumcised because that's what most guys have. Up until my current boyfriend I had never seen an uncircumcised penis. But now I like it the most. It's more fun to play with and natural

• I don't care very much but I prefer if they are.

• So what if they're circumcised or not? I'm not gonna date someone for their penis.

• Honestly? I don't give a f*ck about what your penis looks like.

• I prefer men to be circumcised. It is cleaner.

What Guys Said 4

• No because I'm straight.

• how would they decide that before hand?

• Does not apply to me.

• @kaylaS91 do girls really care about it or not that much?

• kaylas91

• I think some do, after a month of dating me and some girl were having foreplay and she found out. made me cum then said she had to be somewhere that she just remembered and left left in a hurry then later that night i got dumped

• now i think of it when she found out she seemed a bit shocked