What do you think?

So I like this guy and he seems to like me, but I dont know. We have been video chatting when we get out of school, and talking on facebook. He has called me the best and said that he'd do anything for me, and during a video chat everything I say he agrees with. Like for example I told him the month i was born in (april) and he started saying like thats awesome April is my favorite. Also I told him about my favorite food and how I ride skateboard and he got excited and started talking about it with me. Is he just being friendly? Or does he want something more? Also during the most recent video chat he showed me a tour of his house and went in his exercise room and started to work out. And another thing he said his hair was messed up so he went in his bathroom (with me seeing this on video) and started combing his hair and flowing his fingers through it.

What Guys Said 1

• " He has called me the best and said that he'd do anything for me, and during a video chat everything I say he agrees with."

^words r just words u know... but if he agrees... well he just want u to like him maybe since u share similar interests?

"Like for example I told him the month i was born in (april) and he started saying like thats awesome April is my favorite. "

^pretty clear dat he wants u to like him then...

" Also I told him about my favorite food and how I ride skateboard and he got excited and started talking about it with me. Is he just being friendly? "

^sounds like just not friendly... although he's tryin to flirt in da wrong way i believe... his opinins/thoughts r not "real"... ;)

"Also during the most recent video chat he showed me a tour of his house and went in his exercise room and started to work out."

^guess he wanted to impress u possibly... ;)

"and another thing he said his hair was messed up so he went in his bathroom (with me seeing this on video) and started combing his hair and flowing his fingers through it."

^again... sounds like he's being flirty.,.. so it's pretty clear in my opinion... ;)

What Girls Said 0